Friday 6 May 2011

Cutie Pie.

Hi guys,

Sorry for the lack of posts recently - I have had an absolute mountain of work to do and so blogging had to take a back seat. But the good news is that I handed in the last of it today and should now be posting much more regularly.

Anyway, those of you who have followed for a while will know that I have a complete weakness for quirky jewellery. I am always looking for news places to find something a bit different and on reading some of my favourite fashion mags I came across Cutie Pie Jewellery. Here are some pieces that caught my eye:

Afternoon tea necklace - £16

Paparazzi camera charm necklace - £12.50

You shall go to the ball necklace - £8

Golden compass vintage necklace - £16

Story time - £25 (down from £42) - As worn by Jameela Jamil at Fashion Week!

I particularly love the kettle-clock necklace - SO cute, just as the name suggests. 

The great thing about individual websites such as Cutie Pie is that everything is home-made, in this case by the obviously talented Danielle Butler. So the jewellery that you receive could be exclusive, or at least limited edition - giving it that extra special feel and meaning that you won't see your latest purchase on every other girl on the high street. I think that it's great to support businesses like this and lovely to know that extra care went into creating these beautiful pieces.

It's safe to say that Cutie Pie has been added to my favourites, and will no doubt be making a dent in my ever-decreasing bank account.

Sami xx

3 comments:

  1. The second is my favourite :)

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! such a special necklaces!! love it!

    xx

    http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pieces!


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments! I love receiving them and think it's a great way to discover new blogs...I'll definitely follow a link if you leave one :) xx