Friday 29 April 2011

Oh wow.

So, I am not really a huge Royal Wedding fanatic. You wouldn't catch me at any street parties and I was not watching coverage from stupid o'clock this morning. But of course, like most other women in the country, I had to see what the bride was wearing - and didn't she look gorgeous in that Alexander McQueen dress. Beautifully done by Sarah Burton.



Gorgeous fabrics, delicate lace and satin came together to produce a perfect dress for a royal bride. Although her day is definitely not my idea of a dream, her dress just might be.

Sami xx

1 comment:

  1. She is gorgious! Totally stunning in that dress and not what anyone was expecting. When she got out the car all my flatmates and me literally just said 'wow' :) I love the black and white picture. makes it look even more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments! I love receiving them and think it's a great way to discover new blogs...I'll definitely follow a link if you leave one :) xx