Thursday 28 April 2011

Just loving gossip girl.

I don't know about any of you, but I was extremely relieved to see the new Gossip Girl episode pop up online last week. I have been a fan for less than a year, but it turns out that this is all it takes to become a total addict. Gorgeous characters, complex storylines, endless amounts of gossip and some of the most wonderful outfits I have ever seen - what more could you possibly want from a TV programme!?

Anyway, while clicking through Look Magazine's website earlier I was stunned to come across GG's leading lady, Blake Lively, with a brave new look. Everybody's favourite blonde has gone strawberry - and she looks amazing.





All images from weheartit.com

I am ridiculously jealous that she can pull this look off - but then again there doesn't seem to be much that looks bad on her really.

Maybe this will inspire me to do something daring with my hair instead of getting the same blonde highlights time after time. I'll keep you posted.

"You know you love me, xoxo"

Sami xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I love receiving them and think it's a great way to discover new blogs...I'll definitely follow a link if you leave one :) xx